Friday, February 21, 2020

Tea Shaker Card


I love a challenge which makes me put on the old thinking cap....wink.  This is definitely the case with the current Mod Squad Challenge!  You have to have a coffee, tea or cocoa themed SHAKER card plus use a sticker.  I saw this tea sentiment in my Silhouette designs and liked it.  I do not have a lot of stickers (except for a few alphabet and Tim Holtz snarky sentiments) but found this banner one.  It is an “oldie” by Little Yellow Bicycle.  I stamped a teapot and teacup which were circle punched.  The shaker part of the card was created by die cutting a square once I had the layout of the card established.  I used red seed beads for the filler in it.  Fun challenge!!  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty.....put the kettle on for a cup of hot tea in your crafty space.



4 comments:

Gail said...

Another great shaker card - I like the layout with the banners at the top and the sentiment and cups as well - nice work - thank you for linking up at Mod Squad

Gail said...

Bev - thank you for your interested in the Mod Squad Challenge - we have canceled the challenge due to technical difficulties - our challenge keeps coming and going - so we canceled or postponed the challenge -- we are hoping that new challenges for Mod Squad will begin March 4th - stay tune!! Sorry about the situation -

Gail said...

Bev - you may enter this card in the Mod Squad Stamplorations Sponsored challenge on March 18th - have a blessed day

Gail said...

Welcome back to the Mod Squad challenge - happy we have things working and nice to see your 2 cards back in the challenge - have a blessed week