Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Let's Dance Card

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge has a "inspired by music" theme this week.  It was the perfect excuse to go through my binders of cling stamps and see what I could find.  :)  I found an image of a vintage couple dancing by Time To Stamp (maybe).  Most of my cling images in binders are unlabeled and I'm relying on my memory.  I love images which have a sense of the "Roaring 20s which this one definitely does.  I used my Silhouette Cameo for the die cut sentiement (#315202).  I also used a music background embossing folder by Sizzix.  The flowers at top and bottom are washi tape from my many drawers of washi tape (I have a washi addiction....wink.)  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty....and turn that music up and dance!  ;)




4 comments:

brenda said...

A super sentiment and lovely choice of colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Love the bright colours you used. Great elements that you put together brilliantly. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Helene Ericsson said...

Such a lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Wendy L said...

What a super card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx