Sunday, February 16, 2020

I Love You Card

I'm always up for a challenge and discovered a new one.  Jane's Doodles has started a bi-weekly challenge.  I'm entering this into the third one where the theme is "Love."  I used a cute stamp set called Seamus by Jane's Doodles.  I sponged a cloud background with an old Stampin'Up cloud stencil and Distress Oxide ink.  The die cut tree (#11648) and fence (#2678) were done with the Silhouette Cameo.
Fun card to make!  Thanks for dropping by and remember to stay crafty....and if you see Seamus the sheep...give him a hug for me.  :)




4 comments:

Kathleen said...

A brilliant, bright and beautiful card. Great image and sentiment and a super background. Thank you for joining our 'Dies or Punches' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A real fun card and great use of your dies, many thanks for joining in with our 'Dies and/or Punches' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Lovey bright and cheerful card and a fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is totally adorable! You've created such a fabulous scene for your sheep friend who's sharing how much he loves someone! :) Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)