Monday, February 24, 2020

Masking Challenge Card


The new Jane’s Doodles Challenge is “masking.”  I had not tried masking in a long time...so long I almost needed a refresher course.  I wanted to use the “Free As A Bird” set.  I decided I could put the clouds behind the bird plus clouds behind clouds by masking.  I had the perfect cloud tape (by KI Memories) in my stash (or is it hoard....wink).  Fun card which made me dust some masking cobwebs from my brain.  Thanks for checking out my card and remember to stay crafty....and careful if you walk under any birds today.  ;)






3 comments:

Claudia Cubas said...

Awesome card Beverly, Thanks for participating ❤

Trina P. said...

Cute scene card. Lovely use of masking for the clouds. Thank you for joining us at Jane’s Doodles.

Anonymous said...

Love this card, Bev! Your color choices are awesome! Thanks for playing along with JD!!