Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Meowy Catmas Card

Sharing a fun Christmas card I did for some challenges.  I am determined to make Christmas cards all through the year and not be caught short like I was in 2019.  :)  How do you like the fireplace I created?  I had the best fireplace stamp with additional roaring fire but could not find it.  It was not stored where it should have been and has gotten "lost."  After spending an hour trying to find it, I gave up and decided to make a fireplace.  I remembered I had a brick stencil (and luckily could fine it....wink).  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty.....also remember to put your stamps back where they go.  ;)  





   

8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I think your fireplace and kittys in stockings is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas 24 Challenge, Deborah, DT.

Lindsey said...

So well done! Love the trio of stocking kittens and your DIY fireplace. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Lorraine said...

I was going to say cool kitties, but they're probably very toasty in those cute stockings.

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous - I love cat cards! Thanks for joining in this time at Christmas 24 - Jacqueline DT x

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh i love the adorable kittens in their stockings, plus you've made a whole scene for them! & such a great job of coloring, as well! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

eva said...

So lovely card! Thank you so much for your inspiration. Evi, DT Christmas24

Wei said...

Such an adorable design. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Suze said...

Cute image and adorable sentiment. I like the scene you created too. Thank you for joining in the Quick & Easy Challenge at CHNC.