Thursday, February 20, 2020

Coffee Shaker Card

Sharing a card I did for two fun challenges on a cold cloudy day in my neck of the woods.  I used the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for the placement of the elements on my card.  Mod Squad Challenges wants a "coffee, tea or cocoa" shaker card plus a sticker.  I used a cup image by Essentials by Ellen and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  The sticker sentiment is by Tim Holtz.  I used sequins by Neat & Tangled (plus added a few black and white sequins to the coffee mix of sequins).    Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay crafty.....and shake, shake shake those shaker cards!  I'm linking this card up at:

Mod Squad Challenges (Hot Drink Plus Add A Sticker)



5 comments:

Gail said...

First I want to say I am glad the challenge was still there so you could read the post - our challenges have been coming and going for some strange reason - secondly - this is a very fun and creative shaker card - like the sequins and the sticker sentiment - thanks for joining us!

Gail said...

thank you for your interested in the Mod Squad Challenge - we have canceled the challenge due to technical difficulties - our challenge keeps coming and going - so we canceled or postponed the challenge -- we are hoping that new challenges for Mod Squad will begin March 4th - stay tune!! Sorry about the situation -

Karren said...

Such a fun take on the sketch! Your row of cups look great! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Gail said...

Bev -- you may enter this card in the Mod Squad Stamplorations Sponsored challenge on March 18th - have a blessed day

Gail said...

Welcome back to the Mod Squad Challenge - fab card!