Saturday, December 9, 2017

Warm Wishes Cup Tag

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!  I am decorating, holiday cookie baking and creating....so yes I am having a nice day!  :)  I found my cup shape die at svgcuts (you can find it here) a few days ago and it was free.  I finally figured out how to cut it using my ScanNCut2 (which was no easy feat being the computer non-genius I am).  I am joining in at 12 Tags For Christmas With A Feminine Twist for day 9 with a color challenge of red, white and wintergreen.  I was inspired by how Heather flicked on diluted white paint on her tag.  I did the same on my red mug die and think it looks like red enamel speckled ware.   On a piece of wintergreen cardstock, I heat embossed the image sentiment with white embossing powder.  I had some wooden natural colored snowflakes and painted one of them white to put in the upper corner.  This tag actually opens up (like a card) and I think it would be great to put a Starbucks gift card in.  This tag is also perfect for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  :)  Thanks for dropping by during this busy season!  I better get back to the tree since I am determined to finish it TODAY.  ;)

TAG RECIPE:
Stamp -- Neat & Tangled
Ink Pad -- Versafine
Embossing Powder -- Stampendous (White Detail
Mug Die -- svgcuts.com
Circle Cross Stitch Die -- Lawn Fawn
White Acrylic Paint -- Apple Barrel by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
Cardstock and Wooden Snowflake -- Recollections
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery




9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous tag design. I love that the cup opens up like a card too.

MariLynn said...

Love your little coffee cup tag.

Melissa L. said...

Super fun, Beverly! Great design. I like the speckles and the snowflake.

Billie A said...

fun cup and design

Lisa said...

That's a fun tag! Awesome sentiment!

New Creations said...

Super fun with coffee cup shaped creation, love it!

~amy~ said...

Well, this is just plain fun! Love that big mug!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is simply beautiful!

Helen Gullett said...

Oh this is so fabulous. Love it!