Saturday, December 2, 2017

Silver and Gold Merry Ornament Tags



Instead of decorating our Christmas trees today, I am making tags!  This is my first time to join in on the fun at Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist.  On day two, I was inspired by Keeway Tsao's ornament tags.  I liked the shape plus how she used the snowflake and word dies.  I used silver and gold foil boards for my tags which do not show up as pretty in my photo as they are in person.  (So take my word for it....they look pretty.  Wink!)  Guess I better get going.....maybe I can talk someone into helping me decorate those trees.  If not, then tomorrow is another day!  ;)


Inkspirational Challenge (Photo Challenge)


CARD RECIPE:
Stamp -- Jillibean Soup
Ink Pad -- VersaFine
Embossing Powders -- Clearsnap (Gold and Silver)
Die Cuts -- Sizzix eClips (Snowflake) and Scan N Cut2 (Ornament)
Tinsel Bows -- American Crafts
Misc. -- Metallic Twines

1 comment:

Nonni said...

Your ornaments look very beautiful and reflect the sparkly, festive feel of our photo perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!