Sunday, December 3, 2017

Merry Christmas Tag

Back with a quick post....I have to get busy cooking.  My hubby said he was craving an omelet so we will be having a "breakfast" supper.  Suits me as this will be easy and I might get to work on those Christmas trees (begging to have ornaments put on them).  But then again it is Walking Dead night so maybe not.....I promise I will have them decorated before Christmas!  :)  

I did this tag for the 12 Days of Christmas December Challenge over at Power Poppy.  On day one, the challenge was tags so you know I had to play.  I don't have any Power Poppy stamps (sad but true) so I used what I had.  I wanted my tag to have a vintage feel since I felt the ones at Power Poppy had an antique feel.  Thanks for stopping by and get busy and decorate your tree.  Don't be like me and keep finding excuses not to (like making tags).  ;)


TAG RECIPE:
Stamps -- Hampton Art
Ink Pad -- and Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and Ranger
Watercolor Paper -- Canson
Cardstock and Twine -- Recollections
Markers -- Staedtler
Glitter Glue -- Stickles by Ranger


1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh this is lovely, the shading of the green and red is nicely done. Great tag.