Sunday, December 3, 2017

Season's Greeting Tags

Instead of decorating my trees today, I headed to my craft room and made tags.  I did get the ornament boxes out of the attic so maybe tonight or in the morning....baby steps I guess.  :)    I'm having too much fun making tags for the 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist over at Ellen Hutson's Classroom blog.  Today I was inspired by Julie Ebersole's tag.  I liked how she used a felt tree on kraft cardstock with baker's twine at the top of her tag.  I have always admired how white looks on kraft cardstock so I heat embossed my sentiments.  I cut small red felt trees with a Sizzix Framelit die.  Julie attached her felt tree on her tag by sewing. Since my felt trees were very small I decided to staple them on with Tim Holtz mini staples.  I topped each tree with a single green sequin.  I put a Christmas mix baker's twine in the top of my tags.  I cut too many trees and had a couple of white cardstock tags laying on my desk so made them up too with a green ink.  You can never have too many tags at Christmas. (My girls like to help themselves to my crafty works).  :)  These were simple to make but I really like how they turned out.  Thanks for stopping by this busy time of year and who knows I might have my trees decorated the next time you visit.  ;)



TAG RECIPE:
Stamp -- Jillibean Soup
Ink Pad -- Versafine and Clearsnap (Spearmint on the white tags.)
Embossing Powder -- Clearsnap (White)
Tag and Tree Die Cuts -- Sizzix
Felt -- The Stamps of Life
Sequins -- Crafts, Etc.
Baker's Twine and Cardstock -- Recollections
Mini Staples -- Tim Holtz

No comments: