Saturday, December 2, 2017

3D Christmas Star Tag



I am joining in on the fun at Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist.  I was so excited when I found out about it.  I love making tags!  :)  I had planned on getting our trees decorated today but instead headed to my craft room.  (I did get the trees out of the attic and set up....but the ornaments had to wait so I could make tags.  ;)  On day one, I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's 3D die cuts tags.  I loved her tree tag but did not have a tree die.  She mentioned stars in her video so I used a Sizzix Framelits primitive star die.  I was very happy with the way this star tag turned out and both of my daughters were impressed when they saw it!  ;)   


CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Jillibean Soup
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Strawberry)
Patterned Cardstock -- DCWV
Star Die Cut -- Sizzix Framelits (657910)
Ribbon -- American Crafts
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery


1 comment:

maria f. said...

Beautifully bold and graphic.