Sunday, December 10, 2017

Coffee Skating Penguins Card

I'm sharing a card I did for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I had a new set called Brring on the Joy by Avery Elle which was wanting to get inky.  After looking at it, I decided those skating penguins could be carrying cups of coffee.  I looked around in my stash of coffee stamps and and found the small cups by JustRite Stamps.  So give me a high five, I'm proud of this one!  ;)

TAG RECIPE:
Stamps -- Avery Elle (Brring On The Joy) and Just Rite (Coffee House)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Cardstock -- Recollections (Purple and White)
Markers -- Copic
Glitter Finish -- Mod Podge by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
Glitter Glue -- Stickles by Ranger
Clear Glaze -- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic by Plaid
Pop Dots -- All Night Media

I'm also linking these funny penguins up at:

Muse: Christmas Visions (Festive "Free For All")





10 comments:

Lisa said...

oh my so cuuuute! Love these skating penguins balancing those cute coffee cups as they skate... adorable!

Ardyth said...

I love how they are balancing their coffee cups! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I'm proud of you too! This is so cute and those penguins aren't spilling a drop either. Your creativity sure paid off with this wonderful design.

Becca Yahrling said...

You should be proud, it's simply darling!

StampingbugKerry said...

They'd better be careful or they'll spill that coffee all over! Love the sparkly touches to the ice! :)

New Creations said...

Stinkin' cute, love the penguins image with skating and coffee fun! Nice ice touch!

~amy~ said...

So fun + clever. They're pretty fancy being able to skate and hold onto their coffee.

Billie A said...

cute card. cute idea love the coffee cups on their little hands/arms. cute idea.

MariLynn said...

I like all the sparkle. The way the little light bulbs look.

Shelly said...

Such a fun card!