Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Rudolph The Reindeer Card



I was having such fun this morning digging through my Hampton Art woodblock stamps I decided to make another card.  The Rudolph stamp is a large stamp which makes it perfect to use as the only stamp!  Sometimes simple is best and I think that applies to this stamp as well.  I stamped it on red cardstock with a Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad.  Then I used a stitched rectangle die to trim the image (The Stamps of Life).  I used a Christmas background embossing folder on a black cardstock panel to adhere the stamped image to.  Put a red/black twine bow in bottom right corner for a finishing touch....for a fast and easy holiday card!  Thanks for dropping by...remember to let Rudolph play in YOUR reindeer games...wink.  I'll be linking Rudolph up at:





 

5 comments:

Von Marie said...

Ohh I love this card too!!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

~amy~ said...

What a great stamp! So many lovely details.
Love seeing you link up for Woodblock Wednesday!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh what a darling stamp, Beverly! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

SmilynStef said...

That is such a great image ... and you really made it the star of the card ... so very glad you joined us again for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

Lorraine said...

What a great image - takes me back. Love the simple beauty of it.