Thursday, October 26, 2023

Flamingo Christmas Card


I have to tell you what happened to me before I made this card this morning.  I was in my craft room standing at my Big Shot cutting a die.  I turned around and lost my balance which made go hurling through my craft room landing on the floor....knocking over a chair and the table my Silhouette Cameo plus laptop sit on.  This broke one of the legs on that table....and pretty sure I broke my pinkie toe on left foot.  Plus when I hit, my back hit edge of table and OUCH....so sore now.  I took a photo (see below).
My Big Shot is on top of that white filing cabinet in top right of photo....so that is where I was....and ended up in the middle of the turned over table.  So after dusting off my pride and resetting my toe which was stuck out at an odd angle, straightening all the turned things up...I made this card!  Never say I don't let anything get in the way of my card making...even being a klutz....wink!  Thanks for dropping by and remember don't lose your balance in your craft room!  I'll be linking up this card up at:




 

4 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh no, Beverly, I hope that you're okay! Never thought card making could be so dangerous... heehee. Cute card, though! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

I'm so glad your okay. I have hurt myself in my craft room. You are right it can't stand in the way of cardmaking!! Hugs!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

SmilynStef said...

Oh sweetie, I hope you're okay. A fall like that can hurt for days. Tape your toe to the next toe (it's all a doc would do). Were you able to repair your table or do you need to find a replacement? I do love your fun flamingo design ... so very glad you joined us again for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

What a fabulous flamingo! Another wonderful addition to our Christmas Creatures at Jingle Belles!