Sunday, October 22, 2023

Bootiful Card


I always enjoy making Halloween cards.  I also like mailing them to friends and family!  Found a little crafty time to play with an older Penny Black cling Frankenstein stamp this afternoon.  This stamp always makes me smile and is such fun to color.  I also used patterned paper from DCWV and a spider web design embossing folder from Sizzix.  The sentiment is computer generated with a vintage typewriter font.  The felt ghost was from a package found at Michael's a few years back (trying to use things I have).  The fence is a sticker from K&Company (older too).  I'm going to link this friendly Frankenstein up at:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge -- Halloween Bingo (I did the row of sentiment, black and patterned papers)


Thanks for visiting and remember you are BOOTIFUL!!!!

 

3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

So stinkin' adorable. I love this. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~CYHTP DT Designer

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh dang, I have this classic Frankenstein stamp too!!!Love your cute design!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

Helen said...

A fun card Beverly with so many differnt elements used to bring it to life! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB Saturday Challenge. :)