Saturday, August 19, 2023

Sunny Day Floral Card



Sometimes I could literally HUG my Scan 'N Cut and today's card was one of those days.  It did a perfect job cutting out the above Stampendous floral, leaf and butterfly images.  Cutting all these out saved me lots of time plus the cuts look better than if I had fussy cut them out myself.  This happy floral card will be joining the following challenges:







Thanks for dropping in on this hot but beautiful August day.  Remember to stay cool (just a good excuse to stay in your craft room and make pretty things....wink.)








 

5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I often think I should ask for a Scan 'n Cut for Christmas and use it instead of my Cricut, I think I would get more use from it as I don't like fussy cutting. This is a stunning image and wonderful card. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms and Inspiration Station Challenges, we appreciate the support!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

Such a bright and beautiful card! Congratulations that good job with the Scan 'n Cut....thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

Kate said...

Love this bright and colourful arrangement, your gorgeous vase and your pretty embossed background Beverley! Perfect sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us this month at Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles, Kathy

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wonderful design. Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! xxo, Aimeslee DT