Thursday, August 24, 2023

If Friends Were Flowers Card

Another terribly hot day so spending time in my craft room seemed like a good idea this morning.  When my friend Stephanie visited a couple of weeks ago, we spent a morning doing backgrounds with Ken Oliver Color Burst plus stencils.  I used one of those today for the green vine panel on this card.  Stephanie also brought me a goodie bag filled with several new stamp sets plus matching dies.  I used one of those for the floral image which is Gina K Designs (Pretty Posy).  The sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps (My Favorite Flower).  The vine stencil is one from my stash by Dylusions (Ranger).  The stitched die used for the stamped image is by The Stamps of Life (Stitched Rectangles).  I'll be joining the following fun challenges with this card:




Thanks for dropping in.  Hope you are staying cool in this awful heat wave.  I'll be getting up at daylight to get out and water my flowers and have pool time before it gets too hot.  

 

2 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful card! This bouquet of flowers is so very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! Love the simple flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!