Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Friends Are Flowers Card

For the past couple of nights, I have been coloring stamped images while I watch television.  I had forgotten how relaxing it is to simply color for the fun of it.  I had stamped a lot of images days ago for this purpose.  No rhyme or reason as to what I selected but I did stamp several pretty floral images (which are always a favorite of mine to color).  The image above is one I colored last night and is one of my favorite stamp sets by Altenew (Seasonal Blooms).  The friends die cut is one from my stash by Momento.  The stamped sentiment is by Honey Bee Stamps (My Favorite Flowers) with matching die cut set.  The embossing folder is one from Spellbinders when I belonged to the embossing folder monthly club.  I think it is one I reach for the most since it has a beautiful floral background.  I'm going to link these bright flowers up at:





Thanks for dropping by on this very hot, hot, hot day in Alabama.  I was happy to be able to craft in my cool craft room this morning.  Remember to stay crafty and COOL!








 

3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Beverly... I can tell you love to color! These florals are beautiful. Love how you set them atop the embossed background. Great card! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week!

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful colors and wonderful images. This is one of my fav Altenew Sets, and it's so large! Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

Beautiful beautiful card! So striking with the bright colors and wonderful layout. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!