Friday, August 25, 2023

Groove It Card

One good thing about this terrible heat wave is spending more time in my craft room.  The last few weeks I have not been card making as much as I was staying out and about by the pool.  Then when I finally did come inside I had lost my "crafty mojo."  But this week the heat has been extreme and not even the pool feels cool so the conditioning in my craft room made my muse return....wink.  I've enjoyed getting back into the swing of things making cards for challenges (and mail to friends to make their mailboxes smile).  This fun card uses the AALL & Create stamp set (# 778 Fifties Dee).  I stenciled the music background using the Mini Music Sheet by The Crafter's Workshop (TCW579s).  The word bubble die cut was done with my Silhouette Cameo (#39210 Hero Arts Conversation Bubbles).  I'll be linking this groovy chick up at:




 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love fifties Dee! Thanks for playing with the sisters again, and I hope you get some cooler weather soon. Jo x

JulieP said...

I love the pink/black retro fifties vibe!!!! You had the perfect stencil for our challenge. Thanks for playing with the Sisterhood Bev!

Donna said...

Yep loving the pink and black!
Puts me in mind of the pink ladies from Grease!
Thanks for getting musical with Edna and the Sisterhood of snarky stampers!