Saturday, August 19, 2023

Sunflower Sympathy Card

Another hot day and after I watered outdoor flowers this morning, I headed to my craft room where I knew it would be COOL!  Thanks heavens for air conditioning!  I used stamps from Stampendous for this sympathy card.  These particular images scan and cut great with the Scan 'N Cut which saved me loads of time.  This was a very enjoyable card to make and will go in my card stash for when it is needed.  I'm going to link it up at these challenges:



Thanks for visiting me today.  Hope you are staying out of the heat and spending lots of cool crafty time.

 

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Bev, this is just awesome and your coloring is AMAZING! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Judy Woodland said...

What a beautiful card, and that vase is the perfect final touch. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D. I hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT Designer