Saturday, March 18, 2023

Yuck Card


I am excited to be guest designing for The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.  The new challenge is Y is for Yuck.  What fun!  I created a rectangle shaped opening using a die cut to place over my white card base.  Then I stenciled the design using a Distress Oxide ink pad and brush.  I stamped the woman image (Miss Dee by AALL & Create) and colored her using alcohol markers.  I cut her out and placed over the stenciled rectangle using foam tape for added dimension.  The stamped sentiment is one from my stash from an older Dyan Reaveley Dylusions stamp set.  I used older Sizzix alphabet dies to cut the letters for "yuck."  Finished it off with a black and white baker's twine bow for a funny card which I will mail to a friend.  I hope you will join the fun at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers this challenge.  Thanks for getting yucky with me today....and remember staying in your craft room helps you to avoid PEOPLE.  (Wink.)

I'll also be linking my Yuck card up at:



 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just perfect - I love this so much! Thanks for being our Queen (again) always love it when you are! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Great card, it's perfect, the image says it all and the sentiment finishes it off.

Donna said...

Yesssssssssssssssssssss
This is the perfect sentiment
People - UGH!!

Thanks for coming back to the sisterhood to reign as Queen!

Chris Dring said...

Love everything about this fabulous card! I agree, I'm not a big fan of people in general either. LOL! Way to rock that crown at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

JulieP said...

This is perfect! Love those big block letters and your background. Thanks so much for Queening with us at the Sisterhood. We love having you!