Friday, September 22, 2023

What The Elf Card

I have not been in my crafty cave all week!  What the elf indeed!  (Wink!)  There is a new challenge up at Jingle Belles calling for cards inspired by a favorite Christmas movie.  My bunch "discovered" they like the movie Elf a few years ago after ignoring it for many years.  Now it's not Christmas unless we watch Buddy and all his shenanigans before the big day.  I used an older Sizzix window die from my hoard of supplies.  Then I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the elf legs and hat.  I cut them from white cardstock and then simply colored with alcohol markers.  The sentiment is computer generated using a vintage typewriter font.

I'm linking this clumsy elf card up at:


  Thanks for dropping in.  Hope you are enjoying the autumn weather.  I wish I could say it was cooler here but it is still hot this week!  Oh well, just a good excuse to stay in and read good books.  Speaking of good books, I finished Bright Young Women by Jessica Knoll yesterday!  It was an add on book I added to my September Book of the Month order.  I'm so glad I got it because it is very very good!  If you like mystery/suspense/thriller books, then look into reading Bright Young Women.


 

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love this so much. So glad you joined us at Jingle Belles with your *Christmas Story*.

lauren bergold said...

What a fun and whimsical card and yes, that really could be Buddy the Elf in such a predicament! So please you could join our Stories of Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!