Saturday, September 16, 2023

Life Of The Party Card


I am beyond excited to be guest designing for The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.  Their newest challenge is "V Is For Vivid."  I immediately thought of backgrounds I recently did with Ken Oliver Color Bursts when my friend Stephanie visited.  We spent one of our mornings playing with watercolor powders and creating backgrounds for future projects.  I picked out the most vivid one to design my card around.  I used a stitched rectangle die to trim it (The Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle).  The stamps used are by AALL & Create (Party Time Dee).

Thanks so much for stopping by and getting VIVID with me.  

 

 

2 comments:

JulieP said...

The color bursts are definitely vivid! I'm loving her eye shadow. LOL! Thanks for Queening with us Bev!

Dotty Jo said...

I always love all the little quirky details you add to your cards! Thanks for being our royalty for this challenge, your card is a beaut. Jo x