Thursday, September 14, 2023

Holiday Hug In A Mug Card


Rainy day crafting going on at my house this morning and let me say it was WONDERFUL!  I love a good sketch to get the creative mojo going.  Jingle Belles has a great one for their current challenge.  I also wanted to join the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge for September which has a cookies and candy theme.


Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge  (Coffee + Candy or Cookies)

Thanks for dropping by.  I seem to be on a Reese's Book Club "kick."  I just finished her August selection Tom Lake (and enjoyed it very much).  Today I started Reese's July selection of Cassandra in Reverse by Holly Smale.  It has made me smile a few times so I know I'm going to like it.  What is the last book which made you smile?  Better get going as I have reading to do!



 

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect combo of challenges! Love your fun design.
Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Holiday Hug for sure ... love the cookie, sprinkles & candy cane ... so thrilled you got SKETCH-y with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

What a fun (& yummy!!!) of the sketch; I love sentiment as well! So please you could join our Jingle Belles fun once more this fortnight!

Lisa said...

Love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCC!