Monday, September 11, 2023

Let It Snow Card


I can't resist a good sketch challenge so was happy to see the newest Jingle Belles Challenge is "Merry SKETCH-mas.  I decided to go with a snow themed card for the sketch.  I'll also be linking this card up at Christmas Kickstart Challenge which has a "Chillin' With My Snowmies" theme.



Thanks for dropping by.  I was hoping September would bring cooler weather but so far it is still hot and humid in my area.  So it was fun imagining being in snow with this card....wink.





 

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Now this frosty the snowman REALLY brings back memories for me. Me and my older brother used to have snowball fights in out yard when we were kids, and try to build Frosty.
Great design!!!
Thank you for your awesome creativity in the gallery for this month's Chillin' with the Gnomies at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!
HUGS!!! =Kimberly - aka..this months guestie!

SmilynStef said...

What an adorable little snowman ... so thrilled you got SKETCH-y with us at Jingle Belles.

Dotty Jo said...

I LOVE this little guy so much! Super card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Kimberley and me, Jo x

lauren bergold said...

That is the perfect combination of elements and a beautiful version of the sketch; I love that the snowflake is actually a hexagon, as well! So please you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!