Friday, November 16, 2018

Meow To The World Card

I love a good color challenge and couldn't resist playing one more time for Inky Paws #85.  You are to use only red, green, black and white on your creation.  I have the new stamp set Caroling Newton by Newton's Nook and this challenge is perfect for it.  Everyone knows that white kitties are Christmas kitties (plus easier to color).  ;)  I used a green plaid paper and red and white baker's twine and like magic I had another Christmas card.  I am working away on a swap I joined to send cards to 133 other ladies....so I need fast (but cute) cards!  ;)
Newton's Nook Inky Paws #85 (Color Challenge)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (Must Have An Animal)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge (With An Animal)
Stamping Sensations (Get Ready For Christmas)

6 comments:

Viv said...

Cute Cats! They tone perfectly with the plaid green background papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

brenda said...

A really sweet creation, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

sue t. said...

Another cute variation of your card!Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!!

Indy's Designs said...

This is so fun and festive with that green plaid paper! Wonderfully done! So glad you shared this gem with us at Inky Paws Challenge! Hugs, Debbie

Donna Ellis said...

this is so cute! I find myself singing "three little kittens have lost their mittens..." LOL Beautifully done, Bev! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}