Wednesday, November 7, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags -- Fa La La Ornament Tag


Another rainy day which is perfect weather to get crafty!  Today is day seven at 25 Days of Christmas Tags and I was inspired by Eloise Blue and her ornate ornament tag in traditional Christmas colors.  I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to create this tag.  After adhering the red and green cardstock shapes together I applied a small rub-on word and tied some tinsel trim at the top.  Easy peasy which will be nice around the holidays when things are hectic.  I'm thinking ahead too and next time I think I will mix up the colors.   Maybe a blue and green....or a lime green and bright pink....oh, the possibilities are endless.  Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I hope your day is going well and you find some time to be creative.  I'm linking this singing ornament up at:

Little Red Wagon (Just A Sentiment)

5 comments:

Lisa Byers said...

Very festive tag!!

Joyce said...

I always love a shaped tag, and this one is so festive and fun. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Imke said...

Perfect card for our Challenge Theme this week @ Little Red Wagon, Beverly. I like your ornament and also the simple "Fa La La" - just great.

Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Susan Renshaw said...

Great ornament tag!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Emma said...

Wow, such a Beautiful Tag. ❤❤❤❤Facebook Christmas Cover