Tuesday, November 20, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags -- Be Naughty Tag


Today is day 20 over at 25 Days of Christmas Tags and the sponsor is Casual Fridays.  (They are one of my favorites but I didn't have any Christmas stamps like my "inspiration" tag.  Boo!)  I was inspired by Lisa Bibziak's cute "Naughty or Nice" tag.  I liked how she made the tag's background look like Santa's suit and also the sentiment.  I did a much simpler version (and made eight of these tags....yay).  My sentiment is from Picket Fence Studios and their Santa's Mischief stamp set.  I simply die cut the tag (I think die is by Memory Box but I don't have the packaging any longer since I store dies on a magnetic wall). I used dark red cardstock from Michael's and heat embossed the sentiment with black detail embossing powder (Stampendous).  Santa's belt is a small strip of black cardstock with a small piece of gold foil cardstock adhered on top.  Fast and easy which is nice this time of year....especially if you are trying to get out the door to go see the new movie Bohemian Rhapsody about Queen.  ;)  My naughty tag is going to link up at:

City Crafter Challenge Blog (Tag Collection)



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL, this tag is so much fun! So glad you joined us for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

flossbite said...

Such a fun tag. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Susan Renshaw said...

That sentiment really made me smile! Great tag!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!