Saturday, November 3, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags -- Believe, Cheers and Merry Tags


I was did three tags which were inspired by Emily Midgett's tag at 25 Days of Christmas Tags for day 3.  I loved her use of the black and white patterned paper and word die cut.
These tags were fun to make with simple stamping and use of my Silhouette Cameo for the word dies.  The patterned paper is from a new Christmas paper pad ordered from Michael's.  Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to drop by.  Make sure you visit often in November to check out my 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  :)



I'm going to link these tags up at:

4 Crafty Chicks -- Christmas

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

These are all so sweet. Love that gorgeous plaid background you used! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Leanne said...

Love these card, the plaid OMGOSH..awesome. Great Santa and sentiments. Thanks for playing our twist challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Lisa Byers said...

The plaid is very nice!! I love your tags!!

Susan Renshaw said...

What lovely tags!!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!