Monday, August 30, 2010

Vintage Happy Holidays Card

Vintage Happy Holidays Card
I wanted to do another card for the Paper Sundaes challenge of "Christmas In August." I used the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You for inspiration. The Pink Elephant's new challenge is to do a card that is mostly white which I think this card will fit also. The patterned paper is by Graphic 45, the embossing folder is by Sizzix and the stamps are by Hampton Art. I heat embossed a snowflake image on the patterned paper plus heat embossed the sentiment with white powder. Three pieces of red ribbon by Offray and a red brad from Michael's finish out the card. Quick post tonight since it's been a long day. Oldest daughter and I are going to watch a movie from Netflix and "chill out" the rest of the night. Thanks for stopping by and visit again soon.

7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a neat card! That white snowflake design is wonderful as is the white embossed paper.

Pattie said...

I thought I recognized that sketch right away - great card I love all the embossing - thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love the design and the embossed snowflakes. The red ribbon is such a beautiful touch.
Glad you joined us at Paper Sundae's again!!
Hugs,
Wendy

cnelson said...

sooooo lovely!!!

Kelly said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

This color combination, coupled with the vintage image is always a winner. Your did a fine job on the sketch
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan

Fiona said...

this is fab...love the embossing. TGhanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi