Sunday, August 1, 2010

The {Stamps} Of LIfe August Release

When the first of August rolls around, I am always a little sad since it means school will be starting back in a few days. My youngest will be a freshman this year (sniff, sniff). :) The first of the month also means new stamps though and that is definitely a perk. This month's release by The {Stamps} Of Life is a CUTE one. :) It is called Trees2Build and was so much FUN working with. :)
Trees2Build SOL August Release
I'm sharing four cards I made with this new set. The first one also has some flowers by Prima Marketing and a border punch by Martha Stewart. Speaking of punches, have you seen some of the new ones released at CHA? I saw several that I want! I'm going to need a second or third job! :)
Tree and Birds Card/August SOL
Three Birdies Card/August SOL
The second card is a fast and easy one using one of the bird plus sentiment images from Trees2Build set. All I added to it was some of those "gooley" eyes from Hobby Lobby. :) I love the way this one turned out. :)
Gingham Birds Card/August SOL
The third card uses another little bird plus two of its sentiment stamps. Used some EK Success circle punches and little black brads to complete it. The green gingham paper is by Martha Stewart. Easy peasy. ;)
Apple Tree Hi Card/SOL August
My last sample for the Trees2Build set used a different tree image plus leaves and apples. The "hi" is also from this set. I used some striped paper by Diecuts With A View, some red rhinestones by Studio 18 and did some stitching with my sewing machine. Fast and fun! :) Thanks for stopping by. I am headed to the kitchen to make a Lemonade Pie. The recipe is in the current Southern Living and looked devine. Perfect dessert for a hot August day. :) I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: