Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Pink Christmas Card

"I'm Dreaming Of A Pink Christmas" is the newest Jingle Belles challenge.  The Belles are wanting to see pink on our Christmas cards.  They always devote the first challenge in October to pink to help with Breast Cancer awareness.  They are also going to donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for each card linked.  How awesome is that?  So get busy and create a pink Christmas card!  For my card, I used a pink patterned cardstock by DCWV.  I used my "antique" EK Success alphabet punches to spell "Christmas" and a sentiment stamp by Lawn Fawn.  I also used my "antique" Fiskars paper crimper and some mini staples by Tim Holt.  Fun, fast and easy plus pink....top that!  (Wink!)  Thanks for dropping by and remember to stay crafty.  I'm off to read my book before the sun goes down (I'm only reading it during daylight hours since it is scary).  


 

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

love that pretty paper ... the big white letters are perfectly framed by all of that holiday candy ... hope you're enjoying your book ... so very glad you joined our PINK Christmas at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a terrific take on PINK CHRISTMAS! I love that sweet (in every sense lol!) background paper and the "tree" made out of letters is astonishingly cool! Thanks very much for joining our Jingle Belles fun and helping us raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation! ♥