Sunday, October 23, 2022

Holiday Magic Card

The new Jingle Belles challenge is "Not A Creature Was Stirring."  The lovely Belles want to see cards with animals this go around.  For my "creature," I chose reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh in a slimline format.  This was a fun card to make and can't wait to mail it during the holiday season.  Thanks for dropping by and remember to stay crafty.  It is a beautiful fall day here and even though I'm making Christmas cards, I have plans to carve pumpkins with my daughters and friends this afternoon!  I guess that makes me multi-seasonal. (BIG wink.)




 

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Multi-Seasonal for sure ... hope the pumpkin carving was a success ... beautiful coloring ... I love how the sleigh is piled with presents ... thanks so much for sharing your Creature Christmas Card with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

what a lovely slim line design, you've used the space so perfectly, so that each element shines! So pleased you could join our Creature Feature fun at Jingle Belles!