Sunday, September 25, 2022

Cool Holiday Card

The newest challenge at Jingle Belles is called "Merry Sketch-mas" (sketch is below).    We had our first rainy morning for over two weeks.  Rainy days are my favorite for "getting lost" in my craft room.  :)  For this card I used a die set by Spellbinders.  I found it at Hobby Lobby last summer when I lucked out finding a good clearance sale.  It was my first time to use it and I loved how it turned out.  I think you will be seeing this polar bear often.  The small sentiment is by Lawn Fawn and fit the space above the polar bear.  I used my "antique" paper crimper by Fiskars.  I still like to use it ever so often.  I called it antique since I have owned it for over twenty-five years.  The square die is an old one by Sizzix.  Hope you are having a nice weekend...I am hoping for more rain...wink.





 

4 comments:

Michelle B. said...

I agree, nothing like a rainy day to put you in the crafting mood! I love the grey and red combo with the perfect die, is that a googly eye?! Love it! So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland!

SmilynStef said...

Glad you had a rainy day so crafting could take-over flower watering ... I love crimped paper too and that bear is adorable. So very glad you joined our Sketch-mas at Jingle Belles.

Zw@@n said...

Awesome card! I love the grey, red and green together. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

lauren bergold said...

Wow! That is a beautiful set of dies, and you've used them so well; not to mention adapting them so wonderfully to Stephanie's gorgeous sketch! So please you could join our "Sketch-mas" fun at Jingle Belles!