Sunday, September 4, 2022

Vintage Let It Snow Card

Can you believe it is September?  Wow, this year is flying by!  There is a new challenge up at Jingle Belles which is for Vintage or Retro themed cards.  Since I have not missed out on one challenge there this year, I made a few minutes to create.  I found the vintage images in an older Authenique 6x6 paper pad (along with the striped paper).  The "let it snow" diecut is by Memory Box (from a craft de-stash I won a few months ago).  This was a fast and easy card just by trimming the patterned paper and images plus adding a die cut.  I used a white snowflake brad and solid white baker's twine for the finishing touches....and BAM I was done!
Thanks for dropping by and Happy Labor Day!








 

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

What an awesome combination of small images on your gorgeous card; Authentique is ALWAYS a good idea imo, and now you're making me think how amazingly card-friendly the smaller sized pads are!!! Such a lovely addition to our Vintage Wonderland gallery at Jingle Belles!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the color combination! Great winter activities. Thanks for joining us over at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.

SmilynStef said...

love those sweet little vintage panels ... thanks for joining our Vintage Wonderland at Jingle Belles.