Thursday, October 1, 2020

Technique Junkies New October Release

I am super excited to be guest designing for Technique Junkies for the month of October.  Since this is the first day of October all of their new October releases are up.  I got to design cards with the adorable new Christmas set called Gnome For Christmas.  I tell you coloring these fun little fellows is too much fun!  Want to to hear something else fun?  I have a discount code where you can get 10% off your Technique Junkies order.  This plus an extra discount of 15% off the new October release stamps adds up to a big 25% off of the new release (like the Gnome For Christmas set shown on my card).  Woo Hoo...you know you want to go shopping.  (Wink.)  You can see all the new stamps here.  Also be sure to check out all the design team's creative works too:

Beverly Sizemore (Guest Designer/You are Here)


On this card I had such a good time coloring the image.  I used washi tape for the borders on the card and some simple tree die cuts.  Easy peasy (a good thing making a Christmas card at the last minute which I seem to always do).
Don't forget you can get an additional 10% (use the code above) for the new release which is already discounted 15% (until October 8th).  This means a 25% total discount on the new release.  You can use the above code for any of the stamps at Technique Junkies and they have some wonderful images!  So get those shopping pants on and have some fun!  Thanks for stopping by to check out my gnome cards!



 

No comments: