Thursday, September 24, 2020

Sliding Down Ladders Humorous Card

Do you love to make funny cards?  I do!  My favorite kind is taking vintage images and coming up with "off the wall" sentiments. :)  So when I saw the "Slide" challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, I knew I would be looking at my folder of vintage images.  I have several image CDs (from Lunagirl) and it  is always fun looking and printing for future cards.  This particular little girl was holding a blank sign so I thought she needed to be saying something wise.  (Wink.)  Thanks for dropping by and remember not to be sliding down any ladders.


 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Ouch! Love your card! Thanks for playing with the sistahs again, Jo x

Lindsey said...

LOL! What a great interpretation of our current theme! Fab image and great sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

So very true!!!
Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our S is for Sliders challenge :)

JulieP said...

Owwww! I am imagining it in my head. LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!