Saturday, October 31, 2020

Three HOs Card

There is a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and it is a fun one.  It is X is for Faux.  I am thrilled to be guest designing there too!  For my card, I did a faux technique called "Faux Embossing."  This was my first time to try this technique but it won't be my last!  I LOVE it.  Here'e how I did it.  I took a piece of red cardstock and covered it with clear packing tape.  Next go it with an old credit card to make sure the tape is adhered smoothly.  Then cut the word die out and adhere to the white shadow part of the die.  In person this is so cool because it looks just like it has been heat embossed.  Thanks for stopping by and please keep Santa's secret from Mrs. Claus.  ;)


 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I came very close to trying this technique, too! On your recommendation, I will definitely be giving it a go. And in the meantime, this card is hilarious! Hope your crown is fitting perfectly!