Thursday, May 3, 2012

SOL May Stamps Release

SOL May Deserve A Treat Card Can you believe it is May already? :) This year is flying by. May is a wonderful time...weather is beautiful, flowers are blooming, books getting read on the front porch AND new stamps! :) (And last but certainly not least, I have a daughter finishing college! Now that is reason to celebrate!) :) But I digress (as I'm known to do...wink).....so back to business....The {Stamps} of Life has new stamps the beginning of every month and May's release is called pops2eat. It is a fun, fun set of popsicles! :) After working with this set, I've got popsicles on my grocery list (can't wait for a good banana popsicle). :) So check out my samples and bet you start wanting a popsicle too. :) SOL May Polka Dot Popsicle Card SOL May Anything Popsicle Card SOL May Embossed Popsicles Card SOL May Chill Card

2 comments:

suzyQ2 said...

Those cards are making me hungry! :-)

Steph Ackerman said...

Great cards.