Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Body and Mind Birthday Card

Body and Mind Birthday Card
Sharing a fun birthday card I did for three challenge blogs. I used the sketch at Papertake Weekly for the design. Casual Friday's challenge was to use designer papers on a masculine card. The Simon Says Stamp challenge was called "one for the boys." I had a great time coloring my Gina K Designs rubber stamped image with Copics.
The cardstock and patterned paper are by Diecuts With A View (Summer Days Collection). I also cut apart a rub-on by Diecuts With A View for the sentiments on this one.

I don't know if summer has arrived at your house but it is at mine full force. I went swimming this afternoon and the water is already "warm" (still feels good though). :) We're watching the mini series on the History Channel too. I'm beginning to think those "Hatfields and McCoys" don't like each other very much. Wink. :)

5 comments:

Lisa A. said...

What a funny card....great papers...true that to the sentiment:):)!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

Ribbon Girl said...

What a fab card - great image, so true and so funny! Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly sketch challenge, Mary G x

Anonymous said...

This is such a funny card! And your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Hahaha!! This is the story of my life right now! LOL Very clever and cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

Sarah said...

a real fun make and great sentiment!!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! Sarah.