Monday, November 21, 2011

How About Some Steampunk Adventure?

Steampunk Adventous Card
I'm sharing a card today I did using Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante collection. The embossing folder is by Sizzix and the stamp is by Unity Stamp Company. The jewels are by KaiserCraft. This card is being done for La Vikingas scrap's blog where she has a contest going on. She wanted cards created using any Graphic 45 papers. The prize is gift certificates from Stop and Scrap....always a "good" thing. :)
Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to spend more time in the kitchen getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. My oldest daughter comes in from college tomorrow! I'm so excited! :) Enjoy your Monday and don't forget to "gobble, gobble" ALL week! :)

2 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Hi Beverly and thanks for presenting the first submission to my contest! So if there's nobdy else participating during the week you'll get a gift certificate for sure!!!

Anyway I like your card, both papers and embossingfolder looks great together!

La Vikinga

La Vikinga said...

Hi Beverly; you are the runner-up in my gift-certifiace sontest! Come back to my blog and see and then tell me where to send your certificate!

La Vikinga