Saturday, December 10, 2011

Peace, Joy and Love

Are you as busy as I am now? :) December is here and I am rushing around like MAD trying to get everything done. (I seriously need at least 50 elves to help!) :) I haven't even seen my craft room in days which is my way of having fun and relaxing. What I have seen is too much cleaning, decorating, fighting the crowds shopping for presents, and then wrapping said presents! I haven't started the baking yet either.....I'm getting tired just typing about it. :) Since I'm getting a little "grinch" like, I am planning an afternoon in my studio today. The question is will I be able to create or will my mind keep making "still to do" lists! :) BUT I do have a card to share that was done a few weeks ago for Sizzix and the Scrap Mart blog hop. It is also my wish to you during this crazy but fun(?) season. :)
Scrap Mart and Sizzix Blog Hop Card
I used a Sizzix embossing folder plus Sizzix Tags Framelits. Those cute penguins and sentiments are by The {Stamps} of Life. If you think the "poles" of the banners look like toothpicks, then you are correct. Who would have thought a box of toothpicks would end up as a "staple" in my craft room? (Honey, where's the toothpicks? Oh, they're in my craft room. Hubby mumbling "should have known!" Wink!) :) So to all my "crafty" friends I wish "Peace, Joy and Love."

2 comments:

Cindy Vernon said...

hi bev I commented below wth mt info but have not yet received my code. I listed my email again below. thanks, cindy
scoop71@yahoo.com

ginalovesdave said...

Cute card! And I must be living your life, I feel EXACTLY like you do these days! Too much to do, too little time....Merry Christmas, right? :-)