Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Stamps of Life Release

SOL November Croak Card
Today is a BIG day for two reasons. First, I have the new November release from
The {Stamps} of Life. Second, it is my birthday! (So imagine me typing and singing "happy birthday" to myself.) Wink! :) The new stamp set is called
froggy2love. What fun I had "playing" with this one! So check out the samples I made while I'm off to look in the mirror to see if I look another year older! :) What the heck, I'll still get presents anyway. (By the way, I just ordered myself a present a few minutes ago. Amazon has Bic Markers (36 colors) for $10.70 today.) I was looking at them a few days ago and they were nearly $15. So for once, it paid to wait. Wink. :) They are an alcohol marker and fun to color and/or draw with. You have my permission to get some even if it is not YOUR birthday cause you know what I say. "Life is short....you need LOTs of markers!" (hee-hee)
SOL November Toad You So Card
SOL November Ribbet Circle Card
SOL November Song Card

4 comments:

Beverly G said...

Happy Birthday to You! Cute stamps, I think you've hooked me I may have to become a club member.

Basement Stamper said...

Happy Birthday Beverly, I hope that you had a fantastic birthday. Love that first card with the burlap.

Beverly G said...

Congrats to you too,on getting into Just Steampunk!--I haven't quite come down off cloud nine to digest who all else is in the issue. Getting published is still just so exciting to me.

matka wariatka i domowa edukacja said...

happy...after...birthday..;)

love the little frog :)