Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweeter The Tune Birthday Card

HA Sweeter The Tune Card
As much as I love polka dots, I couldn't resist the challenge going on at Simon Says Stamp. We're being challenged to show some polka dots. :) Two of my favorite companies have partnered to create some fabulous new stamp images. Hampton Art is doing some great cling stamps that are Graphic 45 images. How great is that? :) This card uses one of those stamp sets. It's called Curtain Call 3 and I'm telling you I've had the most fun with this set. :) The papers are by Diecuts With A View while the rub-on is by Royal & Langnickel. The pretty flower is by Prima Marketing and the polka dot brad is by Making Memories. You know how I love vintage images so these new stamps are right up my alley. :) All right, you twisted my arm....I'll show you one more that I made this afternoon with this set (like you have to twist my arm....wink, wink). :)
HA Jazz Age Card
I knew I wanted these stamps the first time I saw them. But then they arrived and I'm thinking, thinking, thinking how to use them. :) I found some rub-on quotes that I thought would be "different" to use with the street musicians image. The rub-on is another one by Royal & Langnickel while the patterned paper is by Diecuts With A View. Stop by again soon cause I'm going to be showing several cards made with the new Hampton Art cling mounts.

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love that first card, very cool colors on it!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

OMG you have the new Graphic 45 stamps!!! I LOVE this one! The cards look awesome! I love the sentiments too :)

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Trish said...

Great cards, I really love the unusual colour combination of the first card!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, that is a very cool stamp. Super work using it too! I especially love the polka dot card - such beautiful, bright colors - makes me think of a celebration. Great work on the polka dot challenge. So happy to see you joining in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.