Friday, January 14, 2011

New and Blue Challenge Card

New and Blue Card
The first challenge for the new year of 2011 at Stampin' for the Weekend is called "new and blue." Anything new from your "stash", or a baby, house, etc. theme and the color blue were the requirements for this challenge. I created a fun new "welcome" baby card. The photo image is from Lunagirl (Vintage Baby and Toddler Photos). The "onesie" diecut was done with my Sizzix eClips and the Special Occasions design cartridge. The rubber stamps are by Hampton Art. All the papers on this one are by Diecuts With A View. Fun to make and fun to look at too I hope. :)
We are on day five of school being out because of snow. As I've said before, snow is rare where we live. I can never remember school being out over two days because of snow (and I'm ancient). :) It came at a great time too. My oldest is heading back to college this weekend and this gave her and younger sister a lot of time to enjoy being together. They've watched their favorite shows together (on DVD), played games and even worked together packing (for the return trip to college). It has been a wonderful winter wonderland week. I'm afraid most of the snow will melt today though....all good things come to an end. :) Thanks for stopping by and stay warm.

No comments: