Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New SOL Releases For St. Patrick's Day

Kiss Me, I'm Irish Card
It is time for The {Stamps} Of Life extra releases for the month of January. I'm sharing the clear stamp set called "shamrocks4us" today. I loved working with this fun set. Take a look at my sample cards but no pinching! :)
Happy St. Paddy's Day Card
Happy Shamrock Day Card
School is out for the third day in a row because of snow. Snow is rare where we live and when it does come, it stops everything. We have enjoyed it so much! Looking out has been a picturesque scene....almost like "living" in one of those beautiful calendar scenes. :) The sun has come out today though so I guess our big beautiful snowman will be melting. :) The last time it snowed this much was at least ten years ago. Hope we don't have to wait that long for the next one. Thanks for stopping by....stay warm. :)

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Beverly, we are in the same situation with you when it comes to the weather, this is my 3rd day out as well with the kids.

Great cards, love the variety.