Monday, November 30, 2009

Naughty Or Nice Card

Vintage Naughty Or Nice Card
I haven't posted anything in a while since I have been busy going back and forth to the hospital plus trying to get everything ready for Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll be able to find more time for my blog in the coming weeks. :) That might be wishful thinking though. I struggle every year to find enough time to get everything done (Christmas shopping, wrapping, etc. etc.) without the added goings on I find myself involved with this year.
My card today fits three challenges. I used sketch #40 at 2 Sketches 4 You to give me a "jump-start." Cupcake Crafts Challenge plus 365 Days have red and green challenges going on this week. The papers, rub-ons, epoxy alphabet stickers, ribbon and holly brads are all by Making Memories. The image is by Lunagirl. I got to try out my new
Martha Stewart deep border punch too. :) This card would definitely fall under the fast and easy category....always a good thing this time of year. :)
Hope your Monday has been a good one. Mine has been busy. Had an eye doctor's appointment early plus had some repairmen here at the house doing some things. It's almost time to visit my mom at the hospital where I'm hoping I will see some improvement today. :) I did some Christmas shopping today too.....got to love Cyber Monday. :)

3 comments:

Rose said...

well i am always "nice" LOL super card and now i see a new ms punch i must have! :0)

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this fantastic vintage image! WOW! I love vintage Santas!