Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Guest Designer

Designer Of The Week Three
Well, today is Wednesday and I just realized that I was supposed to post Monday about being the guest designer at 2 Sketches 4 You. I know you are wondering how I could possibly forget that!!!! :) When your days are spent at a hospital and ICU, you tend to "forget" a lot. :) So I am posting late....but better late than never.

I got to work with some Creative Cuts & More product. The sleigh beside my card is from them. I had such fun decorating this diecut. I put some fresh cut holly in mine but it would be equally wonderful with candy. I used papers from Little Yellow Bicycle's 25 Days Of Christmas collection. The sentiment stamps are by The [Stamps] Of Life.

My mother is continuing to improve from her stroke. She was able to walk to the bathroom today so that is a very good sign. Keep us in your thoughts.

No comments: