Monday, November 2, 2009

Merry Christmas Snowglobe Card

Merry Christmas Snowglobe
I'm sharing a card with you from the Joy2Christmas set by The [Stamps] Of Life. If you haven't checked out Stephanie Barnard's new company, then you are missing out on some fun stamp sets. :) Like I've said before, these are "premium" clear stamps. They make crisp, clear images and are some of the best I've ever used. :)

Happy birthday to ME. :) Lots of fun things today. I have to share my excitement over my new TALL work table in my craft studio. Now I can stand (not all the time mind you) while I design my cards. I've been having terrible back and neck pains from sitting "hunched" over the work table long hours. My very nice husband (wink) surprised me with it Saturday. I got it set up yesterday and am on my way to test out the theory that my back won't hurt as much if I stand while working. You know the joke about getting old....You know you are getting old when your back goes out more than you do. Yep, true! :) Have a fab Monday.....I still have presents to open and cake coming up tonight.....Wouldn't mind having a birthday more often if it wasn't for the numbers going up, up, up! :)

1 comment:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Happy Birthday, Bev! Congrats on the new work table - hope it helps!