Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Chinese Dragon Birthday Card


There is a new challenge blog I have been wanting to make a card for and finally got to!  I bought a new pattern at the Silhouette Design Store this morning to use.  The dragon die cut I used is called Chinese New Year Dragon (460857).  I also used an Asian background stamp to create the two panels plus a "celebrate" word stamp and square Asian accent.  I'll be mailing this card to a friend who has a birthday coming up soon.  I have been sending her birthday cards for years but this is the first Asian themed card for her.  I think she will be pleasantly surprised.  I'm linking up at the new Lunar New Year Challenge.  Check it out if you haven't heard of it.  Lots of pretty cards and nice prizes too!


Thanks for dropping by.  I hope your Wednesday is full of crafting pleasures.

 

No comments: